Business Property & Liability Insurance

What would you do if your business building burned down tomorrow? Or how about if all of your equipment was stolen overnight? If you partner with us, you would pick up the phone and we would start helping you to recover your losses.

Even if you don't own your building, you still need to insure the items inside such as furniture, inventory, equipment and other supplies. This type of insurance is called business property insurance and it's essential.

Just as important are our liability plans for business owners. This insurance helps protect you against costs associated with injuries or losses to another person's property, reputation or health--even if you are at fault. To find out more about how to make sure your business is covered, email us or call 509-529-0935 today.

Paul Richardson Agency  |  2 West Main Street, Walla Walla, WA 99362  |  (509) 529-0935
Rapidfyre Web Design